The Global Delivery Model (GDM), emerged as a disruptive force in the industry and led to the rise of offshore global outsourcing. Today, offshore global outsourcing has gained widespread acceptance as a crucial aspect of business strategy.
Enabled by the availability of highly-educated, technically-skilled and low-cost talent in emerging economies, the GDM has achieved broad acceptance through its ability to deliver lower costs, higher quality, and productivity.Offshore outsourcing is at the core of the Global Delivery Model, which refers to the philosophy of:
- breaking pieces of work into logical components, and
- distributing these components geo-locationally, to perform them where it creates the maximum value.
Modular Global Sourcing: Next-generation global outsourcing services
Having realized the short-term benefits of project-oriented offshore global outsourcing, experienced practitioners are looking for ways to extract additional value from global outsourcing initiatives. To achieve this goal, companies are adopting sourcing models that shorten the time required to achieve steady-state operations through efficient outsourcing Project management
Modular Global Sourcing, the next generation of strategic services outsourcing, applies the fundamental concepts of modularization to business process and IT application and infrastructure services sourcing decision making, implementation and ongoing management. Developed by Symbyo to help enterprises at any maturity level realize the full benefits of global sourcing, it provides both a conceptual foundation and a set of actionable frameworks for business and IT leaders to:
- Think about offshore software outsourcing services at an enterprise-wide level to create alignment between business, operations and IT;
- Structure business and IT assets and their execution phases in a well-defined modular fashion to achieve flexibility; and
- Act on a global level using strategic global delivery to ensure predictability of cost, quality, risk, and meeting shared business objectives.
The Global Delivery Model is a great value multiplier
The cost arbitrage of the Global Delivery Model is about the lowest form of value that you get. Part of the savings allows you to invest in more quality time for the definition and design phase of the solution. This increases your odds of gaining a competitive advantage. Further, savings from Global Delivery Model (GDM) allows you to invest in pilot projects, which you couldn't have because of resource constraints. This adds to your competitive advantage as well.
Symbyo' Global Delivery Model (GDM) is driven by the highest process and quality standards in the world and using the best GDM Tools.
Symbyo Global Delivery Model offer you a twin value multipliers:
- Assurance of the best product quality, which cuts down costs of fixing defects, maintenance and hence, the TCO
- Advantages coming out of the continuous improvements, which keep improving all the key parameters.
Leveraging Global Delivery Model (GDM) also gives you access to the best global talent and access to years of experience stored in our knowledge management systems. This increases your chance of innovating.
And above all, the industry-benchmark Symbyo predictability lets you sleep well at night. What can be a greater value multiplier than that?