Job Vacancy: User Experience Designer - Web Designer
Symbyo Technologies is seeking an innovative, self-motivated User Experience designer to innovate and support a variety of user experience design and improvement initiatives across our projects and products. The ideal candidate will work collaboratively with several different business and development teams within the organization, providing elegant User Interfaces to complex workflows. A thought leader within the company this candidate will demonstrate an unfailing passion and capacity to advocate on behalf of our customers. This candidate will also demonstrate bar-raising graphic design ability, designing User Experiences that are aligned with the our products brands, styleguide, and peculiarity. Because the scope of this position supports multiple product launches, business needs, and business domains, the ability to balance high-level, holistic reasoning with detail-oriented feature design is imperative.
* An innate capacity for creating fun, highly usable designs and layouts
* Experience with designing end-user, Desktop, mobile and web-based applications
* Fluency in best practices for Information Architecture and Interaction Design
* The ability to quickly turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups in an iterative environment
* The ability to provide detailed specifications and/or optimized HTML and CSS prototypes for our Developers and Engineers to work from
* A general understanding of how Design impacts Development (and vice versa), along with a knack for constructing dynamic, interactive designs that are technically feasible/prudent
* A strong awareness of common Usability methods and principles
* A lucid sense for how individual components and features impact their larger applications, and how to optimize accordingly
* Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
* The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile environment
* Effectiveness in working across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work
* Ability to work collaboratively with a passionate group of people who may not agree with you
* A clean sense of design aesthetics, and a natural propensity towards simplification over complication
* An aptitude and honed intuition for tasteful, visual design details
• Translate functional requirements into simple, usable interfaces in collaboration with our engineers and community of users.
• Coordinate and help guide the user interaction model, workflows, information architecture, and interface guidelines.
• Work to constantly improve the usability of existing projects over iterative deployments.
• Build wireframes for web interfaces and test them with real users.
• Create production quality CSS/XHTML that can be customized by others.
Please submit your Portfolio along with your resume through this link: